VAFHO 2021 Expo: EXHIBITORS
Because this will be a Virtual event, Societies and Organisations around Victoria (and nearby interstate groups) can be part of our Exhibition Hall without having any cost of travel or accommodation.
The Exhibition Hall will be open for a full week from 15th May, 2021 to ensure exhibitors get maximum exposure – in fact the sooner you register and provide your details, the sooner people will be able to see your promotional details.
As an added bonus, our Exhibition Hall is NOT LIMITED to people registering for our VAFHO Expo – it will be open to everyone on the web – again expanding the exposure and promotional opportunities for those joining our Expo Exhibitors’ Hall.
There is a VERY REASONABLE fee to be part of our VAFHO Expo Exhibitors’ Hall:
EXHIBITORS – VAFHO Members: $20 – includes admission for 1 person to the Expo for Presentations and Prize Draw – extra people are $20 per person
EXHIBITORS – Non Members: $30 – includes admission for 1 person to the Expo for Presentations and Prize Draw – extra people are $20 per person. NOTE: Societies can become members before signing up as Exhibitors – they get a couple of months free membership as renewal is not due until July 2022.
These are some of the exhibitors who have registered for our Exhibition Hall at the VAFHO 2021 Virtual Expo:
How the Exhibitors Hall will work:
- When the Exhibitor fee has been paid: the Exhibitors are requested to send the following to VAFHO:
- The NAME of your Organisation
- YOUR Logo
- Your contact details: email; website; facebook page; etc.
- Text relevant to your entry – look at the GFHG page for some ideas.
- the Exhibitors page will be updated with these details
- The Exhibitor can then communicate with their ‘visitor’ by any means they mutually prefer
- Exhibitors may offer a short Zoom Meeting to chat with their visitor face-to-face
- Exhibitors may be offering a week-long discount or special option, as well as having a ‘personal’ conversation with their Exhibitor Hall visitor.