VAFHO 2021 Expo: EXHIBITORS
We hope to have a large collection of Exhibitors as part of our Expo on Saturday 15th May, 2021.
Because this will be a Virtual event, Societies and Organisations around Victoria (and nearby interstate groups) can be part of our Exhibition Hall without having any cost of travel or accommodation.
We will have the Exhibition Hall open for a full week from 15th May, 2021 to ensure exhibitors get maximum exposure.
As an added bonus, our Exhibition Hall is NOT LIMITED to people registering for our VAFHO Expo – it will be open to everyone on the web – again expanding the exposure and promotional opportunities for those joining our Expo Exhibitors’ Hall.
There is a VERY REASONABLE fee to be part of our VAFHO Expo Exhibitors’ Hall:
EXHIBITORS – VAFHO Members: $20 – includes admission for 1 person to the Expo for Presentations and Prize Draw – extra people are $20 per person
EXHIBITORS – Non Members: $30 – includes admission for 1 person to the Expo for Presentations and Prize Draw – extra people are $20 per person. NOTE: Societies can become members before signing up as Exhibitors – they get a couple of months free membership as renewal is not due until July 2022.
These are some of the exhibitors who planned to come to our 2020 Expo in Yarrawonga – we are hoping that there will be many more exhibitors for our VAFHO 2021 Virtual Expo:
- Cobram Genealogical Group
- Deniliquin Genealogical Society
- Families in British India Society (FIBIS)
- Family History Connections
- Family History Down Under (FHDU)
- First Fleet Fellowship Victoria
- Geelong Family History Group
- Genealogical Society of Victoria
- Gould Genealogy & History
- Guild of One Name Studies
- Mostly Unsung Military History & Publications
- Port Phillip Pioneers
- The History Detective & Victorian Mining Accidents
- Wagga Wagga & District Family History Society
- West Gippsland Genealogical Society
- Wodonga Family History Society
- Yarrawonga Family History Group
How the Exhibitors Hall will work:
- When fee has been paid: the Exhibitors link will be updated with their Title; logo; LINK to their email address or website
- The Exhibitor can then communicate with their ‘visitor’ by any means they mutually prefer
- Exhibitors may offer a short Zoom Meeting to chat with their visitor face-to-face
- Exhibitors may be offering a week-long discount or special option, as well as having a ‘personal’ conversation with their Exhibitor Hall visitor.